The Nomadic Art of Budget Travel: Slow Down, Spend Less, See More
In this bestselling budget travel book long time nomad Kayla Kurin guides you through getting the most out of a small budget.
If you’ve ever dreamed of travelling the world, visiting the Acropolis in Greece, the cityscapes of Tokyo, or the jungles of Peru – this is the book for you.
Whether you’d like to travel for three weeks, three months, or three years, this book will teach you how to:
- Plan your budget trip
- Finance your travels
- Choose your destinations
- Save money on the road
- Find cheap flights and other modes of transport
- Enrich your travel experiences through cultural immersion
- Volunteer and work abroad
- Consider the ethics of cheap travel
Where Can I Find Wifi? Work Anywhere, Travel Forever
Do you want to work from home part-time or full-time?
Do you want to set up your office in cafes or from your bed or living room?
You might have seen expensive courses or trendy Instagram accounts giving advice how to work remotely and travel forever. These might have been filled with images of computers on beaches, touting how easy it is to work less and roll around in your hoards of sweet, sweet cash. But, when you read this book, you’ll realize keeping sand out of your keyboard when you go to the beach is really hard.
In this book, you’ll learn how Kayla has travelled around the world for over five years from the Ashrams of India to the ruins of Greece, teaching herself the skills she needed to start a successful online career.
This book isn’t filled with empty promises of how easy it’s going to be to work 5 hours a week and become a millionaire while you yacht around the world. It’s a realistic account of a girl who works 20-ish hours a week… more or less… depending on how many weird festivals are on. If you’re serious about starting a sustainable digital nomad lifestyle, this is the book for you.
The book is available on Amazon, Kobo, and iTunes.
Yoga for Chronic Pain
Are you living with fibromyalgia? Are you tired of hopping from medication to medication and doctor to doctor without seeing any lasting results?
Yoga isn’t just a new exercise. It’s part of a medical system that’s been supporting conditions like fibromyalgia for over 2000 years Inside this book you’ll find the 7 steps the author took that led to her recovery from chronic pain including:
- Understanding pain
- Understanding the science of yoga
- Taming the mind
- Using the breath as a source of energy
- Developing postures for a daily yoga practice
- Creating self-care rituals – living mindfully
Read now on Amazon, iBooks, or Kobo! Or listen to the audiobook on audible.com!
Yoga for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Are you living with chronic fatigue syndrome or extreme exhaustion? Are you tired of being passed around from doctor to doctor or spending thousands of dollars on programs without seeing any lasting results?
Yoga isn’t just a fad exercise. It’s part of a medical system that’s been supporting conditions like chronic fatigue syndrome for thousands of years. In this book, the author shares what she’s learnt from over 10 years of practising yoga, and the steps she took to recover from chronic fatigue syndrome.
In this book you’ll learn:
- The yogic and scientific perspectives on chronic fatigue
- How to use mindfulness as a tool to boost your energy
- How to breathe correctly to give you more energy throughout the day
- Several yoga practices appropriate for all energy and ability levels
- Self-care rituals and yogic lifestyle changes to improve your health and wellbeing
- How to incorporate mindfulness into everyday life
Read now on Amazon, Apple Books, and Kobo
Yoga for Insomnia
Do you struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep at night? Are you tired of talking to doctor after doctor and trying medications and supplements that don’t have any lasting effect?
Yoga and meditation stem from medical systems and ancient traditions that have helped people with chronic conditions like insomnia find relief for thousands of years. Inside this book, you’ll discover the seven steps the author took that led to her recovery from insomnia, including:
- Understanding sleep
- Understanding the science behind yoga and meditation
- Creating a healthy sleep environment
- Meditation for better sleep
- Breathing exercises for better sleep
- Yoga sequences for better sleep
- Building a lifestyle to promote healthy sleep
The book includes several different yoga and meditation practices, as well as links to videos readers can try from home!
Read now on Amazon and Apple Books